"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The extended season will run for a week to three weeks in central, southwestern and eastern New York.
- Our reports on their climate show it's less arid than Cardassia, likely with an extended growing season.
- Earlier harvests and extended seasons give gardeners more choices.
- Like so many areas with extended seasons, Snowbird will reduce its prices for lift tickets and lodging.
- In some areas of the country, they may also be able to take advantage of an extended growing season.
- In 2002, Barrie had a 14-7-1 record in an extended 22-game season.
- The publicity resulted in an extended season of two months.
- It lives in regions with extended dry seasons, especially deserts.
- Therefore each team will play an extended season of 16 matches.
- The musical ends the most extended season for Gateway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.