"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We are having the strongest season ever, running 20 to 30 percent ahead of last year."
- The 2006-2007 proved to be a very strong season for the pair.
- Despite their strong season, the Stars were on shaky financial ground.
- He followed it up with another strong season leading into free agency.
- Total sales are up 25 to 30 percent, and that's after a strong season in 2003.
- Still, he said, purchases will add up to a strong season.
- He followed this up with another extremely strong season in 2005.
- The Magic would have another strong season in 1996 winning 60 games.
- Arizona then started out the 2008 season strong, winning 7 of their first 10 games.
- Bridges had another strong season in 1935, going 21-10 with 23 complete games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.