"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bernie Williams has had several excellent seasons, but he will need five more like last year's to be considered.
- He had an excellent season, rushing for 1,206 yards on a 4.8 average.
- They completed the circuit, having made an excellent season of it.
- After an excellent first season with the Bears, at age 36, he faded.
- Good luck in Week 17, gamers, and thanks for an excellent season.
- The 1986-1987 was an excellent season for the Stars.
- Paige had an excellent season overall, however, leading the league with an 8-2 record.
- In an excellent season such as the present one, it may be hard to see what the hype is about.
- They were saying it is going to be an excellent season.
- This was not the time for Temple, despite its excellent season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.