"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He tried to salvage the team's dismal season, but instead helped guide them to a 2-5-3 record.
- Little was the only bright spot in a dismal 3-11 season.
- After a dismal season due to the economy and post-Sept.
- I'm thrilled despite a pretty dismal season by the ball club.
- Brown was one of the surprises in the Nets' dismal season.
- With the Nets' dismal season over, the real action may just be starting.
- "It won't be a dismal season if we win this game."
- By the end of next week, the Nets' dismal season will be over.
- After all, no news could be worse than the what had already befallen his team during this dismal season.
- Although the team had a dismal 2012 season, losing 101 games (the worst record since 1966) it was largely expected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.