"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He ended his career back at Crewe Alexandra with two appearances in the 1997-98 season.
- Fang's career ends in the second season, as he is no longer showing energy in solving his cases.
- After all, this rivalry usually does not end in the regular season.
- The club finished in third place that season, and ended second in the 2005-06 season.
- The year ends in the long rainy season from October to November.
- Orabi's professional football career began in the 1983-84 season and ended in the 1998-99 season.
- Because the show's producers felt that the show was nearing its end, many story arcs were ended in the season.
- After his playing career ended with the Red Wings in the 1988 season, he stayed with the team as an assistant coach.
- York's push for a play-off place was ended late in the season and the team eventually finished eighth in the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.