"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However a season later and the club was relegated back to division two.
- They won only one more game that season and in 1990 were relegated.
- Five seasons elapsed before the club was again relegated, in 1967.
- The following season though Zapropoulos was relegated to the bench as a result of a contract dispute.
- The following season, Racing ended 11th just one point away from Beerschot and was relegated.
- However, the season after it was relegated back to the Oberliga.
- However, next season was disastrous for them and relegated at last place with just 5 wins to Second League.
- The next season, under the name Liguria they had a disastrous year, finishing bottom of the table and were relegated.
- But such highlights were rare for Albion that season, and the club was relegated at the end of 2005-06.
- The following season 1996/97 did not finish as planned, and the club was relegated from the first league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.