"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Orioles were the team that shattered the major league record for home runs in a season filled with home-run records.
- At that point it became a new game, a new season filled with heroics.
- During the 1965-66 rainy season the reservoir filled and overflowed.
- Both teams hoped to get off to a good start in a season filled with questions and possible pitfalls.
- It was a light and breezy way to end a season filled with seriousness and achievements.
- In a season filled with family-film hopefuls, this is the one being talked about as a sleeper.
- In a season filled with tough questions, those were the only ones Glavine could not handle.
- It's been a hard primary season, filled with questions.
- In a season filled with failed expectations, poor performances and a disappointing record, Coslet hasn't lost his head yet.
- Will the second half of the season, filled with tight playoff races, bring up the averages?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.