"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite his season being cut short, he still finished 5th in points.
- He finished the year in 12th place despite an inconsistent season.
- Despite their strong season, the Stars were on shaky financial ground.
- Despite a solid season, he was not called up to the majors.
- This was not the time for Temple, despite its excellent season.
- Despite a disappointing season, he did not lose his confidence.
- Despite their poor season on the ice, the attendance at 36 home games was an amazing 240,596.
- Graves has scored 18 despite a trying season off the ice.
- Despite a disastrous 1998-99 season, in which they had a 16-34 record, the team will return virtually intact.
- Despite a 2-10 season, the universities students rushed the field after both of their victories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.