"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If this thing lasts past Oscar season, we'd be surprised.
- The song, written and performed by Mosaic, received national play throughout the 2009 Oscar season.
- Many of these films will remain in theaters through Oscar season, however, providing them a chance to catch on with more viewers.
- For me, the best thing about Oscar season isn't the fashion or the broadcast or even the movies: it's the looking back.
- The ads are expected to herald a wide-open and expensive Oscar season.
- But the arrangement between the groups was strained during this past Oscar season.
- "They could have rushed it into the Oscar season but didn't."
- But in a recent interview about the Oscar season, the question turned out to be something more fundamental: How much does he even care anymore?
- In other words, let the Oscar season begin.
- But in the Oscar season, "the better the film does, the more they spend on it, the less likely there'll ever be any net profit."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.