"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Who says the ski season needs to end in March?
- But that may not tell the story for the rest of the ski season.
- The number reflects a 22 percent increase from the 1995-96 ski season.
- About time too - it has been a pretty awful ski season so far.
- With most of the 1993-94 ski season still to come, there are things you can do now.
- I had a list of the places hiring kitchen staff for the ski season.
- He asked if doctors might wait until after the ski season.
- He added that the group should start making plans right after this ski season.
- There are just weeks to go before the official start of the ski season.
- "I did it for five or six years before and during ski season," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.