"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each season and time of day brings its own benefits and problems.
- Every guidebook I had ever seen warned tourists that the Ramble was not recommended for lone hikers at any season or time of day.
- He executed dozens of paintings of a small waterfall on his property, capturing the scene in different seasons and times of day.
- Their nature and effects also vary with the season and time of day.
- Rooms were arranged round the atrium and colonnaded garden courts (peristyles) so shades or sun could be enjoyed at all seasons and time of day.
- "The temperature is normal for the season and time of day," Sarek replied.
- Whatever the season or time of day may be, it is always a starry spring evening when American Ballroom Theater dances.
- What is the effect of season and time of day?
- Thus, passage of time in the game world reflects that in reality, as well as the current season and time of day.
- According to the ragas certain songs are played at certain season or time of day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.