"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Google and Yahoo currently allow only limited targeting of search ads by location.
- A less obvious driver of search ads, but perhaps as important in the long run, is that they sell themselves.
- So they are both placing search ads on other Web pages.
- Google did not invent the concept of keyword search ads, which predates the company's founding in 1998.
- To find additional traffic for these advertisers, Google began showcasing search ads on third-party sites across the web.
- No one outside of the discussions knows for sure, but speculation centers around search ads.
- The businesses stop short of handing cash to users who may be tempted to sit at home clicking search ads between naps.
- Ad revenue came from banners, contextual search ads, and paid placement of featured video sites.
- Large established companies, which are mostly interested in furthering their brand recognition online, buy far more display advertisements across the Internet than search ads.
- The company has said that its overall online advertising revenue, which includes sources beyond search ads, reached $1 billion in the past year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.