"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Buoniconti began a frenzied worldwide search to find the best treatment for his son.
- Still, we will start the worldwide search at once.
- Novell said yesterday that it would begin a worldwide search for a new chief executive.
- He is prepared, if nothing local pans out, to conduct a worldwide search.
- A worldwide search was launched for a copy, which was found in Europe.
- A worldwide search was conducted in 1999 for an executive chef.
- She added: "Despite a worldwide search, no infant of the same blood type needing a heart has been found.
- And despite a worldwide search, no substantive clues to their whereabouts have been found.
- When the last Earl died in 1972, a worldwide search was made for an heir to the title but without success.
- Second, governments must institute a systematic worldwide search for the best possible candidates, including men and women equally.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.