"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The curfew had been in place for two hours when fifteen platoons began the door-to-door search.
- The only way to find the Ghost would be a dangerous, door-to-door search.
- Eviction efforts escalated three days later, when door-to-door searches were conducted to advise remaining residents to leave the city.
- Residents reported constant door-to-door searches, with some homes being searched up to three times.
- As they waited in silence, they heard the police officers' door-to-door search.
- I've ordered a door-to-door search through the city, but it's not going to find her.
- The police detained three men during a door-to-door search in a three-block area of Paterson, but later released them.
- The investigation were as a result extended to include door-to-door searches.
- The Constitution protects us against random door-to-door searches very specifically.
- Once there, they immediately started a door-to-door search of every building in the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.