"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The methods used in the research included library and on-line searches, and questionnaires to research organisations and individual researchers.
- But industry pricing has generally assumed that only the person conducting an on-line search of the data base would read the documents retrieved.
- A simple on-line search shows dozens of gun retailers and private traders.
- More than 60 percent of the dealers in the region participated in the service, and consumers made more than 300,000 on-line searches for GM Buy Power dealers.
- He cited the case of a woman with ovarian cancer whose husband did an exhaustive on-line search for possible treatments, examining nearly 200 experimental regimens worldwide.
- Through a combination with Yahoo, Microsoft would command about 30% of on-line searches in the key US market giving it critical mass to make more out of its own advertising technology.
- An on-line search of the Web turned up a half-dozen "unofficial" "Evita" alternatives.
- In the end, it takes me a full day of toll-free numbers and on-line searches to buy my Dreamcast, and even then in name only; it will be several days before the machine finally arrives.
- The on-line search (with Claudia Schröder), dpunkt.
- An on-line search of the country's 50 largest-circulating newspapers and the top weekly news magazines reveals hundreds of uses of "as we approach the millennium" and its variants over the past two years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.