"search" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Compared with previous searches, race played a far less significant role in this selection.
- Still missing is any sign of Drake himself, whom several previous searches have failed to locate.
- The board, one official said, already had applicants from the previous searches who will be considered again.
- Eight planes went to the outer limits of previous searches.
- In practice, the move ordering is often determined by previous shallower searches.
- Yet, like all previous searches, the latest came back for an editor who had worked in Boston.
- This search will differ from the previous search in a number of ways.
- The Shadow seemed to be checking a previous search.
- The previous searches were made over the years in response to Freedom of Information requests from researchers.
- The printer still held two pages from one of Vic's previous searches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.