"sea" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The waters off the island are a popular place for recreational sea fishing.
- And they tell us sea fishing is primitive in its thinking.
- One day two men from the village were out on the sea fishing from their boat.
- The 19th century saw the greatest growth in sea fishing on the Scottish east coast.
- In his free time, he enjoys playing soccer, watching sports, and deep sea fishing.
- Offshore wind farms may have an impact on sea fishing.
- The number of vessels employed in sea fishing is over 3 million.
- Guests can go deep sea fishing in the waters around the island.
- The pier and surrounding area are popular spots for sea fishing.
- As a whole, we have to gain better knowledge of deep sea fishing and improve the stocks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.