"sea" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What he'd said had certainly put her through a sea change.
- Thus 1973 saw a sea change in the life of the school.
- Perhaps there is no better example of the sea change than in education.
- There has also been a sea change in family life.
- But no one should expect a sea change in the paper's approach.
- The news created a debate about whether a sea change was under way in the art world.
- It will lead to sea changes in how we look at live events.
- But all this was only part of a cultural sea change.
- At the same time, I've gone through a sea change.
- For some companies, the shift will be a sea change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.