"school" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I do know the public schools are doing a very poor job.
- The free school became one of the area's first public schools in 1872.
- The building was used as a public school from 1934 to 1981.
- They are people whose children we want to get in our public schools.
- I don't think he can go back to public school.
- He is now working on a history of the state's public schools.
- He is doing very well in public school and I love his teachers.
- Child care in public schools is not a new idea.
- In fact, the public schools should actually come out ahead.
- As of 2011 the public school has about 800 students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.