"sales" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, by then sales had slipped from their previous levels to 55,164.
- Sales slipped to 13,350 this year at a base price of $6,366.
- Sales for this year's first quarter slipped 34 percent, to $68 million.
- Sales slipped in 2001 to $456 million, 6 percent of the mattress industry.
- Quarterly sales slipped about 4 percent, to $3.03 billion in 1999.
- But of late the show's sales have slipped; last week the gross was $600,240.
- The show had broken even or better most weeks, but sales have slipped lately.
- And there was an old sales slip, dated March 24.
- Sales of existing houses slipped 1.2 percent in May, a real estate trade group reported today.
- But its sales slipped, and it was discontinued in 1997.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.