"sale" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is an annual book sale to raise funds for special projects.
- The previous record for a comic book sale was set in 2009 at $317,000.
- He had also started the book sale by making one of the first purchases.
- "A book sale is generally the thing most calculated to please you."
- We know almost nothing of its fate since then until three albums came to light in an English book sale.
- They used our library and helped out at the annual book sale.
- Last year, the book sale brought in $61,000, of which expenses accounted for $4,500 to $5,000.
- And the amount you make on a book sale is risible.
- But the library is perhaps best known for its annual book sale.
- The proceeds of the book sale will go to support your community library.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.