"salary" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The salary cap was set at $1.7 million per team last season.
- A. The 2006 season would be the last one played with a salary cap.
- But without a new deal, the 2006 season would be the last with a salary cap.
- I don't care what would happen to our salary cap.
- They are more than $40 million over the salary cap.
- He was to make $8.1 million against the salary cap next season.
- I was not let go because of the salary cap?
- The salary cap for the 1995 season is $37.1 million per team.
- A salary cap of A$200,000 per club is in place.
- They go where there is room under the salary cap.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.