"sailing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looked like a sailing ship, although he couldn't be sure.
- We came most of the way from Egypt on a sailing ship.
- In a few years a sailing ship would be a curiosity.
- He would go to the sailing ship himself and find out what was supposed to be so dangerous for him.
- There was not a single sailing ship in sight either.
- At that time she became the largest sailing ship ever built.
- A model of a sailing ship hangs in the church.
- They arrived here between 1847 to 1852, in ten sailing ships.
- Every sailing ship in the world was on the bay.
- In her final years she was converted into a sailing ship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.