"sail" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This can only be done when you are sailing directly with the wind on a run.
- The ball sailed directly toward Chapman's head, but he made no effort to move.
- "The breeze is coming in off the sea, and we're sailing directly into it."
- We were sailing directly towards the shore now in the distance.
- When we turn south, we'll be sailing directly into the wind.
- It was no accident that you sailed directly into Spanish hands.
- She sailed directly to Fremantle, and the journey took 84 days.
- They were of such importance that the Admiral sent the messenger on board with them, and she sailed directly.
- However, publicly available information indicates the vessel sailed directly to Iran.
- The group sailed directly to Syria on 5 August 1190.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.