"sail" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What she actually said was "We could sail away without him."
- After a fight of an hour and a half, the French sailed away.
- It was almost three years since they had sailed away and much might have happened in that time.
- Then he went back to his ship and sailed away.
- So, when they sailed away, I had no choice but to follow.
- I was in the water, and the boat sailed away.
- There has been no word since the boat sailed away.
- "Why did you not simply find a boat and sail away?"
- When he sailed away, my grandfather never saw him again.
- He felt an almost physical need to board one of those ships and just sail away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.