"rule" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I saw a man who was used to living and could make life obey the rules he set down.
- Of course the students at the private schools didn't always obey the rules.
- I do not have to obey my father's rules or even believe everything he believed.
- He was still not obeying the rules of the road.
- And after all, I had never been very good at obeying rules.
- Not that all great works obey the rules about ending, however.
- Our next important leader is unlikely to obey the same rules as the last.
- A new replacement name must obey certain rules, not all of these are well known.
- There would be no financial pressure on ships to obey the rules.
- What right do they have to force us to obey their rules?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.