"ruin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The small building had gone to ruin by the beginning of the 20th century.
- She was on the road to ruin by the age of 11.
- He certainly wasn't going to ruin the night further by the long drive home.
- If agents didn't have a bad name already there's a boy who would ruin us all by himself.
- His hair was longer than in the photograph, and better brushed, but ruined by sun.
- You think you'll ruin your eyesight by reading in low light, right?
- Many were lost to fire or ruined by water.
- The company could be severely strained or even ruined by such a loss.
- How many more lives must be blighted and ruined by the lack of opportunity here?
- It was working in 1653 but ruined by 1664.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.