"rookie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They may not have won many games, but he's still doing good for a rookie quarterback.
- He is the first rookie quarterback to win two playoff games.
- To start again with a rookie quarterback, I don't know if that's fair for those guys.
- In the process, he became only the third rookie quarterback since the 1970 merger to start every game.
- The speed of the game - that's what every rookie quarterback has to adjust to.
- "I think that's what it's like as a rookie quarterback."
- If those teams confused a rookie quarterback into an 0-4 start, the season would be over.
- That's a lot of responsibility to give a rookie quarterback.
- But you never know what they're going to do with a rookie quarterback out there.
- "The foreign playing field is so competitive that I'm not sure we should trust our team to a rookie quarterback," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.