"role" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A big part of what we talk about is gender role and expectations.
- They may want to move towards a new gender role as a woman.
- These gender roles were often decided at a young age.
- Some can seem to take longer than others to understand and embrace their gender role.
- "The gender roles have changed with more women going to work."
- Gender roles play a big part in terms of the story.
- Some of it, certainly, has to do with gender roles.
- And if men want to question their traditional gender roles - they absolutely should.
- Gender roles also play a large part in how the characters are seen by the community.
- In more recent history, the gender roles of women have changed greatly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.