"roar" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he roared off in his truck to make some money.
- As they roared off I noticed the boys were laughing.
- I went straight to the car, jumped inside, and roared off.
- But the fantasy of roaring off into the night was a good one.
- While I walked across to the airport building, he roared off south.
- They roared off down the field to the ship we had just left.
- The car roared off and reached the clinic in no time.
- She started the car and roared off down the driveway.
- "They would have told you, if you'd taken the trouble to ask, instead of roaring their heads off."
- She got out, and, after he had waited to see her enter the house, the car roared off into the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.