"road" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They looked at her as if she'd lost them on a dark country road.
- She went all the way to the river and turned north on a country road.
- They had walked out of town along a country road.
- Not even a country road would get that bad, but he made them see it.
- Two men are waiting on a country road by a tree.
- There are long term plans to change the direction of country road 154.
- At last the boulevard had given way to the open country road.
- All right, I did lose an oil pan on a country road.
- When it went off there was silence on the country road for a moment.
- All that afternoon they walked along the quiet country road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.