"road" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A half hour or so before the morning light I was on the post road near the ruin of an old inn.
- The tour will meet at the church, 882 Post Road.
- Just off the old post road, four miles or so from here, there once stood a village called Quinn-town.
- It was known for many year as "the Post Road".
- "Then maybe we'll find him somewhere along the Post Road?"
- "And why anyone would want to put an elementary school on the Post Road is beyond me," she added.
- The center moved into its present rental at 1003 Post Road in 1992.
- In 1832, the trail became an official post road by an Act of Congress.
- Perhaps its most interesting aspect, however, is the restored row of houses along the former post road.
- Go one block on the Post Road to view the parade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.