"road" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Hampton Roads metropolitan area has a population of 1.6 million.
- However, she immediately became disabled and returned to Hampton Roads.
- Hampton Roads has a number of public and private golf courses.
- Hampton Roads has hosted many professional wrestling events throughout the years.
- The decision to call the region "Hampton Roads" was a political one.
- She began her return voyage on the 15th and arrived at Hampton Roads 11 days later.
- He says she's, no way she'd move to Hampton Road.
- The land area of Hampton Roads is divided into two regions.
- There are no records of any operations at Hampton Roads.
- Hampton Roads has become known as the "world's greatest natural harbor".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.