"river" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But a lot of places are not near a major river.
- There are two major rivers that run through the city.
- The college was established in 1999 and named after the major river of the province.
- All of the major rivers flow from west to east.
- M-55 crosses two of the major rivers in the state.
- State employees focus on the major rivers with historical water quality problems.
- I knew of no major river in the lava lands.
- This allowed the city to thrive although it was located far from a major river.
- It is the only major river of the district.
- The region's isolation between two major rivers has added to its particular character.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.