"river" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It became the center of business activity in Fall River for many years.
- Fall River rode the wave of economic prosperity well into the early 20th century.
- He also served as the third mayor of Fall River.
- The growing Fall River became the site of the third county courthouse in 1877.
- I'll call a friend of mine and you can be back at Fall River by this evening.
- It was the last new mill built in Fall River.
- Between 1888 and 1892 teams from Fall River won the cup five times in succession.
- In 1920 the population of Fall River peaked at 120,485.
- In 1854, Fall River was officially incorporated as a city, and had a population of about 12,000.
- During the 19th century, Fall River became famous for the granite rock on which much of the city is built.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.