"ring" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The major development which began in the 1930s took place to the west, beyond the current ring road.
- All the good spots are close to the ring road.
- We traveled for 8 days on and off the ring road.
- He looked ahead, still to his right, but farther along the ring road.
- The Ring road has a couple of restaurants as well.
- There is also a route north along the ring road.
- Kept together, I mean, and headed straight north for the ring road.
- Also he has plans to construct a ring road around the city.
- Under construction is the eastern part of the ring road.
- Somehow we managed to find our way to the ring road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.