"rich" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The location of the village had been carefully selected for the rich deposits lying just beneath the surface.
- Parts of the former Soviet Union also have rich deposits.
- There are also the rich deposits of red, gray, yellow and white clay.
- A fossil park is a protected area with rich deposits of fossils.
- By 1886, much of the rich deposits that made such an effort worth it were worked out and many miners gave up and moved on.
- These were rich deposits, but would be very expensive to develop.
- "Not even if you're on the trail of a rich deposit?"
- In the 1960s, rich deposits of Bituminous coal were discovered here.
- Prior to this, the area's rich deposits in silver and other minerals were known.
- In the late 18th century rich deposits of coal were found in the area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.