"rhythm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When I get my rhythm, everyone will realize why they brought me here.
- It's hard to get your rhythm sometimes if you're not used to this situation.
- "But then I began to get my own rhythm in it."
- I'm having trouble getting my rhythm in the first inning now.
- It's important to get the tackles ready, the feeling up and down the line, getting rhythm.
- Sometimes with a long rest, it's hard to get your rhythm.
- But it took me time to get my rhythm and the right distance.
- It's taken a while for us to get our rhythm back.
- It took us twenty minutes to get her rhythm back.
- "It was a little tough to get my rhythm," Woods said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.