"rhythm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She just let him find his rhythm and tell them what he knew.
- As we found each other's rhythm her face flushed and became warm.
- Mark Price, who started slow, finally found his rhythm and had 16 points.
- Yet something was clearly wrong as I battled hard to find my rhythm.
- But the need for mental space and time to find your own working rhythm hasn't changed.
- A pitcher finding his rhythm in the middle of a game.
- All of a sudden, I find my rhythm and move on.
- I found the fork's rhythm in early summer and now it won't let me alone.
- He doesn't trust the actors to find their own rhythm.
- And as this current group of players appears to find its rhythm, that feeling is beginning to build again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.