"rhythm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This causes the heart to beat in a normal rhythm again.
- At his normal rhythm it took just about six and a half minutes to negotiate.
- Her heart returned to its normal rhythm; she was in control.
- And he was breathing again in a steady, normal rhythm.
- The city began to return to its normal rhythms yesterday.
- That shock helps your heart return to a normal rhythm.
- There are two ways to convert your heart to a normal rhythm.
- The heart needs a normal rhythm to pump the blood well.
- Friends came and went, music was played - all the normal rhythms of apartment living.
- But then it settled back into its normal rhythm as he recognized them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.