"resume" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For all their complaining, though, both sides resumed negotiations today.
- October 9, 2011 - called upon the parties to resume negotiations.
- He expected to resume negotiations with the groups involved in the suit.
- The president said both sides had agreed to resume negotiations "from the point where they left off."
- Last week, union officials and the state said they agreed to resume negotiations after the start of the military campaign in Afghanistan.
- The three sides resumed negotiations recently but may work with a different tribe.
- In 2008, the two sides resumed negotiations and were able to come to an agreement.
- But by last night, both sides had at least agreed there was enough reason to resume negotiations.
- The two sides are scheduled to resume negotiations today in Chicago.
- She said the parties would resume negotiations after the state budget has been passed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.