"rest" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Why not just buy the drugs at the rest stop and be on their way?"
- I did not feel their presence at that rest stop.
- You've been in this car for seven hours, and what you'd really like to see is a rest stop.
- Without class, cool thinks of college as a rest stop.
- Then the rain began again, perhaps half an hour out of the last rest stop.
- Each rest stop has room for 30 to 35 trucks.
- The rest stop went on longer than the leaders really wanted.
- Finally we saw a rest stop and pulled off the road.
- Better to have your name attached to a rest stop.
- They were pulling away, about to leave me at the rest stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.