"respect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are close friends who greatly respect each other's skills.
- I greatly respect her for the work she has done, but the situation remains very serious.
- Women have a high status in San society, are greatly respected, and may be leaders of their own family groups.
- He is the head of a family that has long been greatly respected.
- It was also greatly respected for its strength and spirit.
- This world is, nevertheless, a place where the rights of women in their homes are greatly respected.
- The two men greatly respected one another and shared a bond in that they both had past military experience.
- He was greatly respected by his colleagues in the metals industry throughout the world.
- The daughter of a doctor, she was intelligent, rational and greatly respected by her family.
- He was greatly respected as a leader and innovator in the building industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.