"resist" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She resisted his attempts to learn more, and finally he let it lie.
- He resisted friends' attempts to bring him out of his isolation.
- He resisted attempts to get him to resign until the last moment, in 1980.
- He also accused social workers of resisting attempts to change policy.
- She simply stared at him, trying to resist his attempt to draw her in.
- But the families resisted early attempts by politicians to honor only these four.
- She resisted attempts to get a medical diagnosis on what exactly was happening to her.
- Thus the individual islands resisted British attempts at closer union.
- Since then, she has fiercely resisted the mayor's attempts to control the school board policy.
- He resisted the Master's attempt to probe his mind; again, it was a sign of their changed relationship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.