"resident" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The following are former or current residents of the town.
- The current residents range in age from 31 to 107.
- But the risk is not limited to current residents and workers, state officials say.
- About 30 percent of the current residents are over 65 and have lived in the complex for 20 or more years.
- Current and former residents contributed $350,000 toward the society's new home.
- Still, few current residents know about the building's colorful past.
- It is a true ghost town, having no current residents.
- Applicants must have been born in the state of California but need not be current residents.
- "What you want is investment that benefits current residents," he said.
- The current residents figure they would just as soon remain a village rather than a brand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.