"reserve" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The area could also be turned into a nature reserve in the future.
- The site of the building is now a nature reserve.
- Much of the land is given over to nature reserves.
- The plan is to turn it into a nature reserve.
- Since then it has been used as park land and a nature reserve.
- The southern part of the island is a nature reserve.
- The track is in fact a ready made nature reserve.
- This nature reserve is on a river mouth just north of town.
- It is the second largest nature reserve in the county.
- The museum closed in 1991 and the site became a local nature reserve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.