"reporter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The magazine sent reporters to major cities in 35 countries to study public courtesy.
- Newspapers started sending reporters to spring training the week before workouts began.
- But before and after this case arose, some newspapers sent reporters to chronicle what the players do late at night.
- Ms. Rose and her crew moved quickly down the list to determine where to send reporters.
- Even the London papers sent reporters and artists to cover the event.
- "They don't send reporters out live unless the story's ongoing."
- Q. Will you send reporters and photographers along on some people's adventures?
- Many prominent news agencies sent highly decorated reporters to cover the event.
- Many of Ireland's news stations will send reporters over to cover the festival.
- Editors still conduct news meetings and decide where to send reporters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.