"reporter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then, for the second or third time already this morning, the Times reporter couldn't believe what she was seeing.
- I need the Times reporter to tell me about this or that great special place in part because it takes some effort to be there.
- I paused, wondering if the Times reporter was just playing up to me.
- The eavesdropping information "first became known to Times reporters" a year ago, he said.
- In 2009, a Times reporter was disciplined after attempting to access someone else's computer.
- She asked if I thought it would be all right to talk to the Times reporter.
- The video's owners played the clip over the telephone for a Times reporter.
- A soap, she told a Times reporter, "is for people with a very low level of culture.
- Yet you and other Times reporters seem to be able to do it time after time.
- The candidates sat next to one another, across the table from a panel of Times reporters and editors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.