"report" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Around 4,500 schools are being built according to a recent government report.
- But a Government report seems to have stopped the debate.
- Air travel last year increased by 15 percent from 2000, according to a recent government report.
- In a 1962 government report, the park's area was identified for use as future open space.
- According to government reports, 482 people have died during the conflict that year.
- I can't see why publishing a government report is such a problem.
- Two Government reports had concluded they were not in the public interest.
- "Students, when they speak for themselves, become real people instead of statistics in some government report."
- A government report in 2006 put these numbers at 120 and 100 days respectively.
- Two years later a Government report revised that figure to $22 billion in 2018.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.