"repeatedly" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is later forced to repeatedly lie to her parents at breakfast the following morning.
- One should always be wary of men who can lie repeatedly without their face ever changing color.
- "Or it could be the last vicious twist from a guy who lied and turned on his friends repeatedly."
- "Since you have already lied to me repeatedly," said Uphanad.
- They then repeatedly lied to environmental regulators to cover up the violations, the indictment states.
- The pharmaceutical company says that the man's widow has repeatedly lied and produced false evidence.
- Additionally, Rhoda was expelled from her school for repeatedly lying.
- The line also said it had repeatedly lied to the Coast Guard about pollution.
- She starts to receive phone calls from someone, and repeatedly lies to Vicky regarding her whereabouts.
- Mr. Clinton did lie repeatedly, in plain sight, while under oath.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.